Quality is our prime focus.
An ISO 9001:2008 company, we perform to "best in class" levels of stringent quality requirements. For critical applications, you can count on us.
MRL Industries is an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Firm for the manufacture of precision metal fabricated and machined assemblies, inclusive with deep draw (hydroform) for the Aerospace, Military, Medical, Commercial and General Aviation Industries, having been assessed and approved by QAS International to the management systems, standards and guidelines of ISO 9001:2008. Other quality certifications and standards are listed below:
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008
- Calibration System: ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- Resistant Welding: SAE-AMS-W-6858
- Fusion Welding: AWS D17.1; AMS-STD-1595
- ESD Electrostatic Discharge - HBM: ANSI/EST STM5.1-2001
- Hazardous Material DOT: Compliance 49CFR Part 172
- Electronic Assembly Acceptance: Certification IPC-A-610D
- Soldered Elec/Electronic Assembly: Certification J-STD-001D
Serving both government and commercial OEMs, we offer quick quotes, rapid prototypes, and fastest time to market, whether the products require the demands of highly documents and certified government products or the more economical "form/fit/function" specifications of commercial products.Read More About Our Capabilities
Highest procedural standards
First Article Inspection Reports, materials and process certifications, and historical record keeping are standard procedure at MRL Industries.
Serving both government and commercial OEMs, we offer quick quotes, rapid prototypes, and fastest time to market, whether the products require the demands of highly documents and certified government products or the more economical "form/fit/function" specifications of commercial products.
Our customers are confident that their designs will be produced to the same high standards today and for decades into the future.
As a Certified Supplier to major OEMs, as well as a prime vender to the Department of Defense, we maintain superior quality, attention to detail and attentive customer assistance from prototype to production, providing the best manufacturing value for the highest quality custom, close-tolerance components and assemblies for the most demanding industries.Industries We Serve
- Order Changes
- All order changes are met with flexibility and a can-do attitude.
- Shipping and Expediting
- Need your order expedited? No problem. Just give us a call and we'll work with you to get it done. Right and on-time.
- Blanket Orders
- Contract Manufacturing
- Custom Packaging
- Design & Engineering
- First Article Tests/Reports
- Material Certifications
- MIL-Spec, TQM & SPC
- Prep & Clean
- Product Development
- Production Runs
- Reverse Engineering
- Small Runs
- Tool Design & Maintenance